One card...Many services


How to Get in Touch

If you need to contact someone with a query regarding your National Entitlement Card or the application process, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page to see if your question has been answered or see below to find out more information on where you are able to get in touch.

Online Applications

If you applied online using the '' service, you can check the status of your application by logging into:

If you have any other queries about your ‘’ application , you can submit a support request at the following link:

The contact form on this website should not be used to check your ‘’ application status.

Accessibility and Assistance

If you need help completing the application, support can be provided by your Council or Strathclyde Partnership for Travel (SPT). If you have hearing difficulties, your Council website should offer various methods of contacting them. Find out your local Council contact details from the COSLA website.

Cause for Complaint

If you have a cause for complaint, please visit your Council website to find out how to go about reporting any issues. Find out your local Council contact details from the COSLA website.

NECPO Online Feedback Form

The National Entitlement Card Programme Office (NECPO) values any feedback and would appreciate you taking a few moments to complete the form below.


PLEASE NOTE: If you are enquiring about an application submitted online through '', we cannot advise on the status. You can raise a support request here: